Cyber Polygon is a unique cybersecurity event that combines:
- online conference with the participation of senior officials from global organizations
- technical training on cybersecurity for corporate teams
- expert talks featuring leading experts in practical cybersecurity
- Develop the teams’ skills in repelling cyberattacks
- Expand the practical knowledge of technical specialists
- Engage the management of international organizations and corporations in the cybersecurity dialog
- Raise digital literacy among the population
The main goal is to strengthen cybersecurity at all levels
Speakers discuss the prospects for the digital world and a range of cybersecurity issues. Among the invited experts are leaders of the private and public sectors from across the world as well as representatives of international organizations
Participants practice the role of a response team during an attack. The training includes two scenarios: repelling an attack in real time (defense) and investigating an incident (response)
Leading industry specialists speak about cybersecurity trends, effective methods of preventing threats, and new defensive technologies
The online conference was seen by 7 million viewers from 78 countries. Top global leaders and experts spoke at the event: Mikhail Mishustin, Prime Minister of the Russian Federation; Professor Klaus Schwab, Founder and Executive Chairman of the World Economic Forum; Steve Wozniak, Co-founder of Apple Computer, as well as senior officials from INTERPOL, UNICEF, the International Committee of the Red Cross, ICANN, IBM, Microsoft, Visa, Mastercard, Sber, and other organizations.
The technical training attracted a total of 200 organizations from 48 countries. The teams represented finance and IT, law enforcement, public sector, science, healthcare, consulting, retail, tourism, and many other industries.