Cyber Polygon is an international capacity building initiative aimed at raising the global cyber resilience and the expansion of intersectoral cooperation against cyberthreats.
The partners and participants involved in Cyber Polygon are tech and cybersecurity companies, international organisations, as well as state and law enforcement agencies coming from all corners of the globe.
- Raising global awareness in cybersecurity
- Practicing collaboration while responding to cyberattacks
- Improving cyber literacy within organisations
- Developing competencies of the technical teams involved
- Advancing cooperation with law enforcement agencies
You can participate in the training as a technical team from your organisation — Blue Team.
Technical teams will go through three stages of dealing with a large-scale cyberattack, which in reality would jeopardise company reputation and data.
- First, participants will counter the actions of cybercriminals at the moment of the attack.
- Second, they will investigate the incident as if it were successful and check the perimeter for any other possible breaches.
- Finally, the participants will compose a dossier of the information gathered to help law enforcement launch an investigation and prevent further attacks.
Even those companies, whose cybersecurity is based on cutting-edge technologies, are not immune to cyberattacks. In such cases the response teams have to be prepared to react quickly and effectively.
This, however, requires regular training and boosts of skills, which can be hard to organise, as most companies don’t face cyberattacks on a daily basis.
How can we learn to make right decisions in a crisis before it hits?
This year at Cyber Polygon, our goal is to simulate very realistic situations allowing our participants to get through a crisis without any consequences and teach them how to act should something similar happen in reality.
Join Cyber Polygon as a spectator and watch live stream on 8 July 2020.
You will see lectures and interviews from globally renowned experts which will make high-level overviews of different types of cyberattacks, share their expertise on how to deal with them preventatively and how to minimise the consequences of a potential crisis.
No registration is needed to watch the live stream.
Only legally registered organisations may apply, therefore be sure to enter your corporate email address. Applications from personal email accounts may not be accepted.