At BiZone LLC, we take your data privacy very seriously and we are committed to fulfilling our obligation in ensuring information security.
BiZone LLC with its registered office at 4 Olkhovskaya St., bld. 2, office 515, 105066 Moscow, Russia (BI.ZONE, we) gathers and processes Personal Data in the course of its operations. This Policy explains what type of Personal Data is gathered by BI.ZONE, methods and purposes for processing such data, and how BI.ZONE protects your confidentiality.
This Policy is aimed at protecting individual rights and freedoms with regards to your interaction with the Platform and our processing of your Personal Data.
Terms Used in This Policy
Personal Data means any information identifying a person (data subject).
Personal Data processing means actions performed with Personal Data including collection, storage, usage, modification, deletion and transfer.
Counterparty means a private individual or a legal entity being a party to an agreement with BI.ZONE in civil law relations.
Cookie file means a small fragment of data sent by a web server and stored on the user’s computer.
Transborder transfer of Personal Data means transmission of Personal Data across the borders to аnother state.
Platform means the Cyber Polygon Platform.
Whose Personal Data We Process
We process the Personal Data of users who interact with the Platform.
Data Processing Purposes
We process Personal Data to provide users with access to the Platform and afford them the possibility to use Cyber Polygon.
What Data We Collect and Process?
We process the following types of Personal Data:
- general information about users provided by same (full name, email address, telephone number, organisation) in the process of registration.
- where users upload data to obtain access to the Platform, BI.ZONE as a data processor shall not bear any liability for the processing of such data.
In this case your company shall be deemed to be the provider of such Personal Data.
You as a data provider shall determine what data should be uploaded and submitted to us for processing.
Special Categories of Personal Data
The Platform does not collect information about ethnicity, nationality, political leanings, religious or philosophical beliefs, and private life.
Personal Data of Minors
We do not process Personal Data of minors (younger than18 or underaged in respective jurisdictions) without the consent of their parents or legal representatives.
Decision Process Based Strictly on Automated Data Handling
All Personal Data is only processed automatically. We do not make decisions that create legal consequences for users or otherwise affect their rights and legitimate interests in whatever way.
Data Processing Principles
When processing Personal Data, we adhere to the following principles:
- We process data on lawful, fair and transparent terms. Such legal terms may include: a civil agreement, consent to processing Personal Data or obligations stemming from legislative requirements and international treaties.
- We limit ourselves with concrete and lawful purposes specified in advance. Your Personal Data is used exclusively for the purposes it was initially gathered for.
- We process Personal Data to the extent not exceeding our primary purposes. We only gather Personal Data that meets the purpose for which it was collected.
- We retain your Personal Data for no longer than the time required for processing purposes or obligations. We erase your Personal Data in a timely manner.
- We ensure the accuracy, completeness and relevance of Personal Data. Where necessary, we take measures to delete or update incomplete or inaccurate data.
- We ensure confidentiality of Personal Data and employ all necessary organisational and technical measures for its protection. We are committed to undertaking all respective measures — technical and organisational — to protect your data against unauthorised or unlawful processing, as well as against accidental loss, damage or destruction.
- We avoid merging databases containing Personal Data, the processing of which does not qualify or fit the purpose. his means that the data gathered for different purposes is stored separately from each other. This prevents Personal Data from being used for other purposes.
Our corporate activities adhere to the principles of processing Personal Data, as laid out herein, and within the scope of the applicable law.
Whose Personal Data May We Enquire?
We only receive Personal Data from the users of our Platform. When availing of our services, you may wish to submit personal data of third parties. In this case, you must ascertain having consent for processing third-party data in accordance with the applicable data protection law. Third-party data shall be viewed by BI.ZONE as your own, and will be processed in accordance with your instructions.
Who Has Access to Personal Data?
Following the principles of data processing presented above, your Personal Data may be passed on to the recipient categories below:
- to employees of BI.ZONE;
- if requested, to national and/or international regulatory authorities, law enforcement bodies, central or local executive authorities, other official or state bodies or courts, to which we are obliged to provide information as per the applicable law;
- to third parties, with your consent, for the purpose of providing a service, if such is required by an agreement or contract concluded with you.
Transborder Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your Personal Data shall be processed inside the Russian Federation, within our systems which are located in our secured premises.
We use the following types of cookies:
- cookies, which are strictly necessary to ensure access to the Platform;
- functional cookies, which are necessary to personalise your content according to your activities on the Platform;
- performance cookies, which do not identify you individually, but help us to evaluate the operation of the Platform and its statistics.
You can disable cookies at any time and set the browser to warn you when you receive them. Please refer to your browser’s instructions to learn more about how to adjust or change your browser settings.
We use website analysis services such as Yandex.Metrica and Google Analytics. Yandex Ltd. and Google Inc. analyse on our behalf how users interact with the website to assess its efficiency and further optimisation.
How We Store Your Personal Data
Your Personal Data is deleted once the purposes of its processing are achieved, or in the event there is no longer a necessity for achieving these purposes. However, in certain cases we must retain your data for as long as required by the applicable law or international treaties.
Links to Other Websites
Our Platform may contain links to third-party websites which are beyond our control. We are not responsible for their content.
Security of Your Personal Data
To protect your Personal Data, BI.ZONE:
- appointed persons responsible for the arrangement of Personal Data processing and protection;
- assesses risks and threats to the data being processed, and applies protection measures;
- takes relevant organisational and technical measures to protect your Personal Data against unauthorised or illegal processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage;
- constantly analyses internal processes for the processing and protecting of your Personal Data;
- trains employees in information security and Personal Data protection;
- ensures interaction with public authorities on data protection matters;
- processes your requests and complaints.
Your Rights as a Data Subject
You, as a data subject, have the following rights concerning your Personal Data:
- You may rectify the submitted Personal Data if it is incomplete and (or) incorrect (Art. 14, FZ-152).
- You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Data with subsequent erasure of your Personal Data (Art. 9, FZ-152).
- You may receive information concerning the processing of your Personal Data (Art. 14, 16, FZ-152).
- You may restrict the processing and remove your Personal Data (Art. 14, 15, FZ-152).
- if you believe that your rights and interests have been violated, you can lodge a complaint (Art. 17, FZ-152). To contact us, please email us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request within thirty days upon the receipt. Where necessary, this period may be extended for another sixty days, considering the complexity of the request or the number of such requests. In either case, we will notify you of the extension within thirty days.
- If you believe that your rights and interests have been violated, you may lodge a complaint with the respective supervisory authority (Art. 17, FZ-152).
The above rights can only be exercised provided that the data subject is identified unambiguously. Please be aware of your obligation to provide us with accurate Personal Data.
BI.ZONE may from time to time change this Policy without prior notice. Any changes will take effect from the moment they are posted on our Platform.
You can send your concerns and requests at firstname.lastname@example.org.