“BiZone” LLC (the “Company”) takes your data privacy very seriously and is committed to fulfilling its obligations in ensuring information security.
Terms used in this Policy
Personal Data. Any information identifying a person (a personal data subject).
Processing. Actions performed with Personal Data, including collection, storage, usage, modification, deletion, and transfer.
Cookies. A small fragment of data sent by a web server and stored on the user’s computer.
Transborder Transfer of Personal Data. Transmission of Personal Data across the borders to аnother state.
Personal Data proccessed via the Platform
Using the Platform, the Company may process the Personal Data of the Platform’s users.
What we use your data for
We process your Personal Data so you can gain access to and use the Platform.
Through the Platform, we collect and process the following Personal Data:
- General information about you (full name, email address, telephone number, organization) that you submit in the process of registration.
- Data that you upload to use the Platform. We as the data processor are responsible for the processing of this data.
- At the same time, you will be the operator of such data and will be able to determine which data to upload and entrust to us for processing.
Special categories of Personal Data
We do not collect information about users’ race, ethnicity, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs, or private lives.
Personal data of minors
We do not process Personal Data of minors (younger than 18 or underaged in respective jurisdictions) without the consent of their parents or legal representatives.
Decisions based strictly on automated data processing
We do not make decisions that have legal consequences for users or otherwise affect their rights and legitimate interests based solely on the automated processing of Personal Data.
Our data processing principles
When processing Personal Data, we adhere to the following principles:
- We process Personal Data on lawful, fair, and transparent terms. Such legal terms may include: a civil agreement, consent to processing Personal Data, or obligations stemming from legislative requirements and international treaties.
- We limit ourselves with concrete and lawful purposes specified in advance. Your Personal Data is used exclusively for the purposes it was initially gathered for.
- We process Personal Data to the extent and scope appropriate to the stated purposes. We only gather Personal Data that is necessary to achieve the processing purposes specified in advance.
- We retain your Personal Data in a form that allows you to be identified for no longer than is required for the purposes of processing it or to fulfill our obligations. We erase your Personal Data in a timely manner.
- We ensure the accuracy, completeness, and relevance of Personal Data. Where necessary, we take measures to delete or update incomplete or inaccurate Personal Data.
- We ensure confidentiality of Personal Data and employ all necessary organizational and technical measures for its protection. We are committed to undertaking all respective measures—technical and organizational—to protect your Personal Data against unauthorized access or unlawful processing, as well as against accidental loss, damage, or destruction.
- We do not merge databases containing Personal Data that are processed for different, incompatible purposes. The data gathered for different purposes are stored separately from each other. This prevents Personal Data from being used for other purposes.
In our activities, we are responsible for complying with the above principles of processing Personal Data to the extent permitted by applicable law.
Who we can receive Personal Data from
We only receive Personal Data from the users of the Platform. When using the Platform, you may wish to submit personal data of third parties. In this case, you must ensure that you have obtained the appropriate permissions and consents to process their data in accordance with the applicable personal data protection laws. The third-party Personal Data you submit belongs to you, and the Company shall follow your instructions in respect to such data.
Who has access to Personal Data
Following the principles of data processing presented above, your Personal Data may be passed on to the following categories of recipients:
- the Company employees;
- national and/or international regulatory authorities, law enforcement bodies, central or local executive authorities, other official or state bodies or courts, in respect of which the Company is obliged, upon request, to provide information in accordance with the applicable law;
- third parties, if you have consented to the transfer of your personal data or if such transfer is necessary for the provision of services under an agreement or contract concluded with you.
Transborder Transfer of Personal Data
Your Personal Data shall be processed inside the Russian Federation, within our systems that are located in our secured premises.
We use the following types of Cookies:
- Cookies that are strictly necessary to ensure access to the Platform;
- functional Cookies that are necessary to personalize your content according to your activities on the Platform;
- performance Cookies that do not identify you individually, but help us to evaluate the operation of the Platform and collect statistics.
You can disable Cookies at any time or set your browser to warn you when you receive them. Please refer to your browser’s instructions to learn more about how to adjust or change your browser settings.
We use website analysis services, such as Yandex.Metrica and Google Analytics. Thus, Yandex LLC and Google LLC analyze on our behalf how users interact with the Platform, which helps us assess its efficiency and plan further optimization.
How we store your Personal Data
Your Personal Data is deleted once the purposes of its processing are achieved, or if there is no longer a necessity for achieving these purposes. However, in certain cases we must retain your data for as long as it is required by the applicable law or international treaties.
Links to other websites
The Platform may contain links to third-party websites, which are beyond our control. We are not liable for their content.
Security of your Personal Data
In protecting your Personal Data, the Company:
- has appointed persons responsible for the arrangement of Personal Data processing and protection;
- assesses the risks and threats to the data being processed and applies necessary protection measures;
- has taken relevant technical and organizational measures to protect your Personal Data against unauthorized or illegal processing and accidental loss, destruction, or damage;
- constantly analyzes internal processes involved in the processing and protection of your Personal Data;
- organizes training for its employees with respect to information security and Personal Data protection;
- ensures interaction with public authorities on data protection matters;
- handles your requests and complaints.
Your rights as a data subject
You as a personal data subject have the following rights concerning your Personal Data:
- You may correct the submitted Personal Data if it is incomplete and (or) incorrect (Art. 14, Federal Law No. 152-FZ dated July 27, 2006 on Personal Data (further 152-FZ));
- You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Data with a subsequent erasure of your Personal Data (Art. 9, 152-FZ);
- You may receive information concerning the processing of your Personal Data (Art. 14, 16, 152-FZ);
- You may restrict the processing and remove your Personal Data (Art. 14, 15, 152-FZ);
- If you believe that your rights and interests have been violated, you can lodge a complaint with the appropriate supervisory authority (Art. 17, 152-FZ). To contact us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request within thirty (30) days upon the receipt. Where necessary, this period may be extended for another sixty (60) days considering the complexity of the request or the number of such requests. In the event of such extention, we will notify you about it within thirty (30) days.
The above rights can only be exercised provided that the data subject can be unambiguously identified. Please be aware of your obligation to provide us accurate Personal Data.
You can send your concerns and requests to email@example.com.